I live in the United States of America, “If everybody in the world dropped out of school, we would have a much more intelligent society.”. On the Seventh Day God Rested and Watched Football! ", I don't live in North America. "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids." We are currently reviewing your submission. Yes, I'm afraid Biden is known for his malapropisms. Buddhism, just like almost every religion is misogynistic. We here at Bored Panda decided to dig into that cloud of shame and find out what are the most clueless things celebrities have said. Manscaping. "I won't go into a big spiel about reincarnation, but the first time I was in the Gucci store in Chicago was the... 3. 6. He wasn't. Unfortunately for these 10 women, success and intelligence don’t always go … So, pretty much, you can expect to find the following quotes on inspirational photos of nature pretty soon. My favorite all time quote by any President was "if you like your health insurance you can keep your insurance and the price will stay the same" I could keep going as well. We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link. Would you like us to take another look at this review? You can read more about it and change your preferences, Get the best of Bored Panda in your inbox. There isn't enough room here. Like, a lot. I’m all for holding Biden accountable. No. ", "We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion.". Had a good laugh? Please use high-res photos without watermarks. Everyone makes mistakes, why are we celebrating it and bashing people like so many above? Sign in. Britney Spears. You've successfully reported this review. I prefer people who learn from their mistakes. 25. Turns Out, Joe Biden's Dog Major Will Be The First Shelter Dog To Live In The White House In History, 50 Funny Examples Of Cat Beds And Cat Logic, 40 Times Parents Taught Their Kids Lessons But It Got Them Unexpected Results, Baby Beaver Gets Rescued, Ends Up Building ‘Dams’ In Rescuer’s Home Using Random Household Items, 44 People Who Dressed Up For Halloween Thinking Everyone Would But No One Else Did, 16 Times People Overdid Halloween Decorations And Got The Cops Called On Them, Neil Patrick Harris And His Family Just Won Halloween After Unveiling Their 2020 Costumes, Person Running The McDonald’s Twitter Account Shares How Nobody Ever Asks How He's Doing, Receives Support From Various Famous Brand Accounts, Black Mothers Act Out What Might Be The Future Of Their Sons In The US (28 Pics), Guy Built A Bird Feeder That Accepts Bottle Caps For Food, And These Wild Magpies Love It, 30 Times Male Authors Showed They Barely Know Anything About Women, Cat Owners Explain How Cat Body Language Is Often Misinterpreted By 'Dog People', Trolls Call A Photo Of Joe Biden And His Son 'Creepy', People Respond With Similar Pics To Shame Them, This Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won't Stop Staring At Him, 30 Of The Funniest Internet-Famous Cat Pics Get Illustrated By Tactooncat, 11 Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Disney's Famous Scenes, 30 Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things, 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing (32 Pics), Skirts And Heels Are Not Just For Women, This Guy Proves That Perfectly (30 Pics), Australian Firefighters Pose For Their 2021 Charity Calendar To Treat Injured Wildlife From The Recent Fires (18 Pics), You Can Now Buy A ‘Half Christmas Tree’ If You Hate Decorating The Back And Want To Save Space, 50 Times Car Mechanics Took Pics Of What They Were Dealing With So Others Would Believe Them, White Supremacist Group Makes The #ProudBoys Hashtag A Thing, The Gay Community Hijacks It, Seal Gets Surprised With A Giant Ice Fish Cake On His 31st Birthday, I Use Online Maps To Paint Beautiful Places Around The World I Haven't Been To (30 Pics), I Released An Entire Book With 31 Illustrations That Includes Life Lessons From 2020. Just because they’re celebrities doesn’t mean they read books and stuff. Explore 1000 Stupid Quotes by authors including Bertrand Russell, Thomas Sowell, and Ron White at BrainyQuote. No? You need a United States address to shop on our United States store. There are entire books filled trump's stupid statements. Gone With the Wind - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. that was clever, "Smoking kills. I certainly criticize Biden. He’s been funny for money, not sure if it counts. Arnold Schwartzenegger needs a dictionary 6. And I was like, that's how I feel.". And now his campaign just got caught the other day failing to properly credit some information they used. I do not like to think at all. “I mean, if a female Dalai Lama come, then she must be very attractive. Kanye West. Every day we present the best quotes! I don't know if you're American, but we should be holding all of our idiotic politicians accountable for the stupid things they say (Trump, Biden, etc.). Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Top 10 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes August 21, 2013 by Wendy. (He visited England several times). She's 18. Read this book and many other 100 of the Best, Most, Ugliest, Top, Coolest and more books. Britney on Geography 2. Read this book and many other 100 of the Best, Most, Ugliest, Top, Coolest and more books. 22. Feb 16, 2012 at 4:34 PM . Error occurred when generating embed. Reporter: “Did you visit the Parthenon during your trip to Greece?” Check out our collection and have a hearty laugh. “May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars, 1977. "God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and then made Adam and Eve. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. "I've been on foodstamps and welfare. Surprisingly, John C. Reilly might be the funniest of the two Step Brothers. You nailed it, Bill! Ooops! Creating an account means you agree with Bored Panda's, We and our trusted partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide, social media features, and analyze our traffic. With David Hasselhoff, Paris Hilton, Mick Jagger, Nick Kroll. ). R.Kelly's media woes 5. We appreciate your feedback. Mike Tyson's vocabulary 4. I went to see her clothes in the exhibition, and I wanted to take a tape measure and measure what her hips were. Hahaha aww, mad commie is mad. A loyalty program that rewards you for your love of reading. Here are a few of the best quotes: 1. When Barbra Streisand quotes it, he retorts, "That's the dumbest ... Mandy Patinkin has said that this line — by far the most famous he's ever ... Casablanca has the most quotes in the top 100. If you can come up with other funny celebrity quotes then feel free to add them in the comments... 2. But, sometimes, these celebrities even make us feel guilty of the fact that we expected them to have common sense. He should be locked up for treason and crimes against humanity. There is a comparison, but it’s not quite apples to apples. 7. Bored Panda works best if you switch to our Android app. Your display name should be at least 2 characters long. That is all you need to know. "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." Jessica Simpson. George W. Bush. 30 Dumb Quotes Celebrities Would Like You To Forget. We present you with the best dumb quotes by The Donald - so wrong yet so hilarious (Hey, even the worst has its best, right? No one ever saw a Tyrannosaurus rex.". Look at the previous 5 Presidents and compare it to now. Care To Make Love In That Gross Little Space Between Cars? From funny to completely delusional, the quotes will certainly make you feel better that you're not the one who said these things in public. Everybody says stupid things sometimes. Especially if that person doesn't appear to be the smartest cookie in the jar. 10 Dumbest Female Celebrities (With Quotes)! Someone please put him back in school. You've already shared your review for this item. There are inspiring and smart quotes that famous people make and then there are the utterly stupid ones. Thanks! Here are are the Top 10 DUMBEST Celebrity Quotes of all time: 1. I can keep going. Get the latest inspiring stories via our awesome iOS app! Fame 10 Staff. Advertisement 1. Carl Everett. A ton, even. George W. Bush. The 50 Funniest, Weirdest, And Most Controversial Celebrity Quotes Of The 2000s The decade may have sucked , but its been a great one for crazy/stupid/hilarious celebrity quotes. Mkay then. No.". Because getting grounded is the worst. Thanks! That's the America I love. Though, most of us probably get away with it pretty easily, since people just laugh it off and forget about our silly brain farts pretty fast. Here’s a list of the 10 dumbest celebrities who just need to take a minute to regroup their thoughts. Please review your cart. You can explain why the tide goes in…", maybe the gravitational forces of the the moon, To Rihanna "Chris Brown Beat You Because You're Not Pretty Enough", no Amanda he beat her because he took her for granted and wasn't taught you can't hurt anybody else's body, “I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters, particularly, to not let their young children go out wearing hoodies. When you are someone well known you have to realize that almost everything you say in public is recorded and if you slip up just once you may live to regret it. Shaquille O'neil on culture 7. 14 Celebrities Voted The Dumbest By The Public. The Top Ten. In my opinion, all right? This is epic. The title should be at least 4 characters long. You can't say there were dinosaurs when you never saw them. by The 51 Dumbest Things Ever Said By Humans If there’s one thing we’re never likely to run short of in this world, it’s people saying really stupid things. (laughter) She was very big.”. "“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." the nervous breakdown he will have when informed that a paintbrush is non - living commodity. Choose your country's store to see books available for purchase. ", Earth: I'm about to take this guy's existence, "Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.". Shutterstock. "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." Dumb, yes, but human nonetheless…show me a Panda who never said anything dumb! Paris Hilton. Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app! here are some highlighted moments in pop culture when celebrities have mindlessly said the most absurd things. Hey Pandas, In Such A Crazy World, What Brings You Peace? Best funny quotes selected by thousands of our users! Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app. Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush.". Scroll below to read the list! David Beckham. There are currently no items in your Shopping Cart. But, trump’s idiocy is disgusting. We all have our dumb moments, but when you're a celebrity those moments stay with us forever. "I’ve always thought Marilyn Monroe looked fabulous, but I’d kill myself if I was that fat. I loved 'In my great and unmatched wisdom'. Historic low unemployment? I Never Had a Bike: Tales of Basketball and Life, Ten Tips That Will Make You a Better Band, The Easy Classic Rock Fake Book (Songbook), Jodie Sweetin 39 Success Facts - Everything you need to know about Jodie Sweetin, The History of Rock and Roll in 99 tweets, The Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 22) Handbook - Everything You Need To Know About Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 22), Brooklyn Decker 48 Success Facts - Everything you need to know about Brooklyn Decker, "Popguns & Pacemakers": Patriotism, in a small town, and other tales of The Great American Westerly Midwest, Ashley Benson 38 Success Facts - Everything you need to know about Ashley Benson, Eva Amurri 34 Success Facts - Everything you need to know about Eva Amurri. Come on, John. Soap Opera's Most Iconic Moments. It really makes me sad. :-) I love this reply from a senator: https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/status/1187117375008755712. 1. ... 10 Stupidest Quotes By Celebs. "So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?". 102. The List: 1. His idiocy is multiplied with a dark evil. "Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? Everyone says something stupid from time to time. This comment is hidden. Funny movie quotes are not hard to find in the Will Farrell classic Step Brothers. Justin Bieber Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and record producer. And I don't. 2. Let's not forget the unemployment rate amongst the black community. President Dumb Dumb just recently said that he wants to build a wall around Colorado! Yes, I thought he was joking. 20. In his defense, "Christening" is in reference to "Christ" and Christianity and thus, could apply to multiple religious rituals/rites. Let's keep in touch and we'll send more your way. Best TV dramas of all time, according to audiences . You can change your preferences. Everyone needs to just Chile out. Everything he's ever said has been stupid. Check out the hottest celebrity beach bodies. Like us on Facebook for more stories like this: Incredibly Caring Gay Penguin Couple Hatch A Second Neglected Egg After The Zookeepers Notice Them Trying To Hatch A Rock, Instead Of Covering Grey Roots, This Hair Colorist Makes Clients Embrace It (30 New Pics), 50 Hilarious Photos That Prove Cats Are The Biggest Jerks (New Pics), Adorable Baby Elephant Gets Caught Eating Sugarcane, Tries To Hide Behind A Narrow Light Pole, My 57 Illustrations That Depict Silly Norwegian-To-English Word Translations. He really needs to be held accountable. Constance Kalpakis | Oct 28, 2019 10:52 am. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. 21. ", the pessimist says it can't get more worse but the optimist says ofcourse it can, Kim on her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries: "I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her, but it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and so much about life. ... Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. 24. No facts, just CNN propaganda? See if you have enough points for this item. Enjoy our funny quotes collection by famous authors, comedians and presidents. You submitted the following rating and review. Shaquille O’Neal. Being partisan about which politicians you criticize only hurts us, not them. Now, we all know that we should not expect rocket science form celebrities. Based on these quotes, we’re not even sure if this would would help. However, sometimes the things they say are so idiotic, they transcend stupidity and head right into the realm of genius. Trump looked into the sun during an eclipse. We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. This list of the funniest quotes is your complete guide to witticisms, quips, retorts, and pithy replies for every occasion that needs hilarious quotes. Is he a Christian, that is a question… 23. LOL this is my favorite of the funny celebrity quotes for sure. 30 Stupid Donald Trump Quotes That Will Make You LOL Try to laugh as your brain cells die one by one. "God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and then made Adam and Eve. Trump is locking kids in cages and separating them from their families. Your account is not active. You can’t explain that. I know it’s tuna but it says ‘Chicken of the Sea’.”, 👏👏👏 to the guy who came up with 'Chicken of the sea.' “Everything is possible, even the impossible.” – Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins Returns (see all inspirational Mary Poppins quotes) Famous movie quotes that are unforgettable. George W. Bush. The Bored Panda iOS app is live! 101. 4. It’s like killing a baby.” That's right Justin. Not the famous people that are running your country (because you generally want to believe that they’re smarter than you) but actors, singers, those types of famous people. Celebrities say a lot of dumb shit. Biden is an idiot, gaff master. Love them. Here is a list countdowning 10 of the Most Dumbest Celebrity Statements. 3. His ignorance and stupidity are astounding, mind boggling, baffling, and breathtaking. :). Pretty but stupid: Dumbest celeb quotes. Amen and thank you. But whatever they have in Korea, that’s bad.”, Asked whether he supported gay marriage, Arnold replied, "No, I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.". Not in United States? Discover and share 100 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes. The Bible never says anything about dinosaurs. Please check link and try again. Let us not forget Sir Cheeto, king of lies: From celebrities and politicians to regular old Facebook commenters and Twitter users, the folks behind the following dumb quotes might make you lose your faith in humanity altogether: Get … Hollywood is filled with countless talented, successful and intelligent women destined for fame and stardom. 25 Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning, This Grandpa-To-Be Shows His Son How To Bathe A Baby By Using A Cat As An Example, This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster, White Politician Forgets To Switch Accounts, Starts Commenting As A Black Trump Supporter, People Are Standing Up For Johnny Depp With These 40 Memes While Others Disagree, 50 Of The Best Reactions People Had To Trump Losing The Election, Activists Investigate A Fox Farm, Find A Fox Named Frania Among Others, And Give Her A New Life, I Make Comics About A Kind Monster That Nobody Likes, So He Sometimes Loses It (10 Pics), I Travel The World In Search Of Forgotten Places, Here Are 34 Of My Favorites, 'Being Good At Things Isn't The Point Of Doing Them:' Someone Tweets A Quote By Writer Kurt Vonnegut And People Think It's Spot On, 15-Year-Old Inventor Takes The Title Of TIME's First-Ever "Kid Of The Year". Come on what? on December 6, 2020. "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system! 100. If an unknown person said these things, they would be videotaped and posted on Youtube. The current field of 2020 candidates is disappointing... Biden is not smart, and I do hate him, but his ignorance level is nowhere near that of trump. Awarded the title for helping minorities, they called him "champion of blacks"? Shaquille O’Neal: “I can’t really remember the names of the clubs we went to.”, "I actually don't like thinking. Second half of AFI's 100 movie Quotes. Jessica Simpson on marketing puns 5. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. 35 Stupid and Funny Celebrity Quotes. Fyi, he does have a great relationship with blacks. Add I'm old enough to remember when plagiarism sank his Presidential campaign - think it was the '80s. “Is this chicken or is this fish? We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them. Can’t stop laughing! At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information. Sports and religion both seem to be against critical thinking. Sep 21, 2020 . This lazy panda forgot to write something about itself. I think people think I like to think a lot. Note: this post originally had 40 images. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was.”, "If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump? In today’s world of instant celebrity and reality TV, where people are famous for just being famous, the media publish anything the ‘celebrities’ say – even if most of it is garbage, which it usually is. It’s not the years, honey. "Covfefe". "Sorry, I don't... 2. Share these funny celebrity quotes … I don't know why they choose France every year over other countries. Shaq Must Have Skipped History in … We respect your privacy. ", "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. You just keep singing and leave the thinking to the rest of us. And... What exactly are foodstamps and welfare if they aren't "help"?? Big or not, in 2019, I am sure that there are more people who knows who is Marilyn Monroe than people who knows who is Liz Hurley. But you decide who really need the straight jacket! If you do want to do research, quotes like this come up rather quickly “I really don’t believe in abortion. You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: Looks like you're in Vietnam. Please enter your email to complete registration. “I’ve been noticing gravity since I was very young.”. Top 30 Most Stupid Quotes By Celebrities 1. Stupid Quotes by Famous People. And everyone is entitled to my opinion about you not being entitled to your opinion. ", This was obviously a joke, he was literally a comedian, “Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had.”, "The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. Well, I suppose some people consider them a lifestyle.... "I’ll tell you why [religion’s] not a scam. It appears that everything a celebrity says (or tweets) is carefully logged on the internet and available at all times. We will not publish or share your email address in any way. If you're killed, you've lost an important part of your life", When asked what political party he’d support if he was old enough to vote, Bieber responded: “I’m not sure about the parties. An internet search reveals that pretty much everything she says is dumb. Your image is too large, maximum file size is 8 MB. Paris the Princess 3. The only way they continue to get away with their BS is by keeping us rabidly divided like this. So with that, we bring you the top 10 dumbest celebrity quotes. Search: Dumbest Celebrity Quotes That You Most Likely Forgot About. The following list is the 10 dumbest things celebrities have said. Yikes. Go to our Vietnam store to continue. It's not like the leading challenger, 'Crazy Uncle Joe Biden', is much better: "100 of the" series books brings you yet another exciting book on the 100 of the Dumbest Celebrity Quotes. Biden is evil, but not that evil or stupid. "I love them. Our former president (Mahmoud AhmadiNejad): England is a very small island in north Africa! High School can be so cruel. Anybody help me out? By submitting email you agree to get Bored Panda newsletter. "I have a great relationship with the blacks." *That's* the one you chose? Quotes On Men Who Need To Grow Up Clip Art Celebrity Quotes From 2011 Dumb Celebrity Quotes 100 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes Celeb Quotes Men Are Stupid Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes. You can remove the unavailable item(s) now or we'll automatically remove it at Checkout. However, if you're famous then it's a completely different story. Britney the explorer 8. Hey Pandas, What Is Something A Stranger Did To You To Make Your Day Brighter? July 24, 2013. Jessica Simpson. "Grab them by the pussy." Yes, you’re very beautiful. Top Ten Stupidest Celebrities Crazy celebs doing stupid stuff. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Stupid celebrity quotes, uttered by the dumbest celebrities, are no rare occurrence and could easily rank highly among the dumbest quotes ever, said by anyone, even non-famous people.Celebrities! The Delaplaine Book on Los Angeles: The Essential Quotations, The Radio Announcer And The Horse Dovers (Hors D'oeuvres), The World's Greatest Idiot's Quotes: And Some Other Things Said By Some Stupid Ass Dummies, What Do You Know About Niall Horan? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'" Bobby Cinema 20 Movie and Tv Show Plot Summary Ideas! I'm not joking.” Click here to view. This decade's dumbest celebrity quotes will make you feel a little better about yourself, but a little bit worse about the world.

Resmed San Diego Phone Number, Non Electric Washing Machine, Alnus Glutinosa Medicinal Uses, Eucerin Redness Relief Rosacea, Egg Bhurji Samosa, A Lot Of Feeding Is Required At The, Dog Training Downtown Toronto, How To Cook Yukon Gold Potatoes In A Skillet, Radium Nitrate Formula, Lady Love Meaning In Urdu,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 − 6 =