Travelers enjoy New Braunfels for top attractions such as the fun-filled waterparks and a beautiful riverfront. Courtyard by Marriott Hotel New Braunfels, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson New Braunfels, SureStay Hotel by Best Western New Braunfels, WorldMark by Wyndham Resort New Braunfels, Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort New Braunfels, Hotels near San Marcos Tanger Outlet Mall, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upscale, smoke-free, east New Braunfels hotel, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Cheap, east New Braunfels motel near I-35, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Midscale, smoke-free, east New Braunfels hotel, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near I-35 at TX 46, 3.5 miles southeast of Schlitterbahn Water Park, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-35 at TX 46, Cheap, east New Braunfels motel near I-35 at TX 46, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-35 at TX 46, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Cheap, south New Braunfels motel near I-35, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Free shuttle to attractions within 10-mile radius, Upscale, smoke-free condo motel near Gruene, Single-story, 45 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condos, 2 heated indoor swimming pools - heated outdoor pool. No doubt a visit to Texas might be a stay in one of the many hotels scattered throughout the state. 8,263 reviews. Evening entertainment On average, 3-star hotels in New Braunfels cost $97 per night, and 4-star hotels in New Braunfels are $180 per night. Breakfast takeaway containers Amenities include free internet access, cable TV, and cosy queen-sized beds. Free internet access is available to guests and cable TV is provided so you can enjoy your favourite shows. You won’t go hungry as a bistro offers meals like sandwiches that you can grab before leaving for an excursion. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 2 pets per room - $25 per stay fee for each pet. I had no issues. "Easy access to all our destinations around town. View deals for Chateau on The River. Air conditioning View deals for Comal River Condo 307. Address: 305 West Austin Street Book the Tipi Glamping on the Guadalupe River! "Motel room was nice, and we appreciated the dog-friendly policy. Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Braunfels. Cashless payment available The bathroom was a nice size. Shared lounge/TV area Free parking. New Braunfels is home to Comal River. The rivers running through the state are vital to the topography. For those who are not so adventurous, the outdoor pool is a viable option. Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities Swimming pool. "The motel room was nice and clean. New Braunfels offers a wide selection of lodging options, with prices and amenities to … It comes with family rooms that feature private baths and a closet to fit all your luggage. Address: 1465 IH-35-North The #1 Best Value of 81 places to stay in New Braunfels. Show Prices. 1209 I-35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Show Prices. "The hotel was old and needed upgrading. Address: 1483 I-35 North On-site parking. "Clean, good-sized room with a quiet AC. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort is minutes away. Book a stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites and have a relaxing stay in the spacious guestrooms available. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - no pet fee. For families or couples who like to eat outdoors, there is a barbeque and picnic area as well. Air conditioning Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays 6 Best Theme Parks And Amusement Parks In Oklahoma City, 5 Must-Visit Monasteries In South Carolina, USA. The Trout River House New Braunfels - The Trout River House Holiday home is a 3-bedroom accommodation with views over Canyon Lake. Have a question? Book your hotel in New Braunfels and pay later with Expedia. Take a look at our list of hotels by the river in New Braunfels, Texas, and take a pick of your favourite. ,CY;SATNB-SAT,DI;NEAHN-SAT,BU;25876-SAT,MT;31806-SAT,RA;39110-SAT,LQ;254-SAT,RI;TX208-SAT,HX;11837-SAT,EO;TX896-SAT,HI;4720-SAT,TL;3877-SAT,FN;SATBF-SAT,SZ;TX932-SAT,CX;8106-SAT,UR;54168-SAT,RF;644-SAT,YO;7772-SAT,BW;44439-SAT,CZ;TX054-SAT,GI;11744-SAT,QI;TX856-SAT,HG;21635-SAT,WO;04171-SAT,WG;23976-SAT,YX;SATHC-SAT. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. With so much to do and so little time, don’t sit around contemplating where to book your next stay. "I was disappointed that the hotel was under renovation. Address: 1273 River Terrace #2 Best Value of 81 places to stay in New Braunfels. The indoor pool was a bit cold, but the employees were patient and kind to my 4 children. Contactless check-in/check-out "Not a great hotel for the price. It includes a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Gruene River Hotel & Retreat (from USD 175), Hotels in New Braunfels, Hill Country, US, Vacation Rentals in New Braunfels, Hill Country, US, 3. Stay in hotels and other accommodation options near Brauntex Theatre, Museum Of Texas Handmade Furniture and Texas Agriculture Education and Heritage Center. Thanks for stopping by! Not a lot of choices at breakfast. Address: 1385 Edwards Boulevard Hotel website. Situated right on the banks of the Guadalupe River, the Courtyard New Braunfels River Village is a 125-room resort-style hotel located in New Braunfels, Texas. 750 I-35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, I-35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Heating. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels. Loving to read, her face is mostly buried in books. Book now and pay later with Expedia. This riverside hotel seems to offer guests a home away from home. Parking The security swipe at the each door wasn't activated. You'll find Canyon Lake Event Center and Whitewater Amphitheatre within 3 miles (5 km) of this cabin. Where Can I Stay near Comal River? The motel room was beautiful and spotless, with nice decor. A lavish breakfast is prepared each morning and snacks can be purchased on-site. Breakfast hours could've been longer. #3 Best Value of 81 places to stay in New Braunfels. Hot tub/jacuzzi Internet services Meika used to be a Life Skills Trainer before she started writing full-time. The motel was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Couples can enjoy outdoor activities like fishing and canoeing or soak in the hot tub outside. 1493 I-35, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1489 I-35, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1501 I-35 North, Exit 190, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1533 I-35 North, Exit 190A, New Braunfels, TX 78130. WiFi and parking are free, and this condo also features a … Price: from Take a look at our list of hotels by the river in New Braunfels… I don't recommend staying here. Free Wifi. Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Definitely stay at this hotel. "The lobby was impressive, clean, and nicely decorated. Meeting/banquet facilities "The hotel floors weren't clean. Enjoy a water park, WiFi, and a spa tub. "The hotel clerk quit and walked out right before checkout, and no one was able to deal with the computer to check people out. Private parking See our privacy policy for more information on how we use your data. 24-hour front desk "The hotel was nice, and the employees were pleasant and helpful. Great room in a great location. Parking It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities. Address: 750 North Interstate 35 I'll definitely stay at this motel again. What’s fun about this place is that guests can pay a fee to do a little river-tubing. *5% off when you book with our promo code: TRIP101. Teeming with beautiful cities, grand architecture and historical landmarks, this is a must-see vacation spot. The Comfort Suites hotel in New Braunfels is conveniently located on IH35, just six miles from the Guadalupe River. Calling all nature lovers to this rustic river lodge located near the Guadalupe River. The room was clean, and the breakfast selection was good. Free Wifi. Fax/photocopying Cashless payment available Gruene River Inn is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. Price: from Show Prices. Hotels near Comal River, New Braunfels on Tripadvisor: Find 7,396 traveler reviews, 3,941 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Comal River in New Braunfels, TX. Every morning guests are greeted with the lovely smell of the buffet-style breakfast served by the restaurant. THE 10 BEST New Braunfels Hotels. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries. Free Wifi. There are also balconies that offer a great view of the passing river. Non-smoking throughout - allows pets up to 25 pounds - $25 per night fee for each pet. Internet services "An awesome experience. New Braunfels itself, is better known for its German history and as one of the top places for river-tubing. I found food and nail clippings on the carpet, and there was hair in the bathtub. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort is minutes away. "Great room and customer service for the price. Guest can view the garden from the balconies which overlook the river. CCTV in common areas Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays Is there anything we could have done to help you? New Braunfels is known for its entertainment choices, live music scene and festivals. 155 USD, Designated smoking area Indulge in a game of billiards or go fishing as you relax in the serenity of the ambience. - $20 pet fee for 1st night - $15 fee for each night thereafter - $150 maximum per stay pet fee. 89 USD, On-site parking Save big on a wide range of New Braunfels hotels! Fitness centre 620 Oxford Drive, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1546 Gruene Road, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 131 South Rueckle Road, I-35, Exit 184, New Braunfels, TX 78130. We enjoyed our stay. "Great rates. "Close to Schlitterbahn and the Cormal River. The bathroom was extremely clean, with no sign of rust or mildew. Save on popular hotels near Guadalupe River in New Braunfels: Browse Expedia's selection of {location.lodging.hotelCount} hotels and places to stay closest to Guadalupe River. Book the Riverfront House in Gruene on the Guadalupe River - Stay at this romantic vacation home in New Braunfels. Hotels near Comal River, New Braunfels on Tripadvisor: Find 7,759 traveler reviews, 3,947 candid photos, and prices for 671 hotels near Comal River in New Braunfels, TX. At Lamb’s Rest Inn you are promised a relaxing and peaceful experience during your stay by the river. 8,662 reviews. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. CCTV in common areas "Easy to access. The only negative was the small parking lot; there was no room to turn around. Enjoy an arcade/game room, an in-room DVD player, and a TV. Hotels, Cabins, Condos, and More Places to Stay in New Braunfels! Still, we had a decent stay overall. The resort is just five minutes away from the nearest waterpark, so this is the perfect spot to unwind from a long trip. The hotel room was quiet and spacious. Free parking. Food can be delivered to guest accommodation WiFi Pets allowed All rooms have kitchens and sofa beds. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. *For our Canadian and US travellers, unfortunately due to financial services laws, we cannot provide a discount. It was dusty and the main entrance was closed, so I had to enter from the other end of the building. Stay elsewhere. Distinctly made for couples, the inn offers a honeymoon suite, along with other guestrooms that provide a private bath, shower, cable TV and free internet access. "Great experience. Address: 1235 Gruene Road Here guests can relax and look at nature all around. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in New Braunfels, TX. An outdoor pool for a bit of fun is also located on the premises. Physical distancing rules followed. Gruene River Inn, New Braunfels: See 172 traveller reviews, 111 user photos and best deals for Gruene River Inn, ranked #2 of 13 New Braunfels B&Bs / inns and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Internet services. New Braunfels itself, is better known for its German history and as one of the top places for river-tubing. Billiards This pristine abode features a comfortable room with a TV and refrigerator. Gruene River Inn - UPDATED 2020 Prices, Reviews & Photos (New … Learn about New Braunfels hotels by the River in our New Braunfels, Texas TX hotel guide. Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas Book the Gruene River Hotel & Retreat - Stay at this 3.5-star hotel in New Braunfels. The breakfast buffet was awesome, but get there early. Free WiFi The Resort at Schlitterbahn (from USD 79), 15 Best Things To Do In Wimberley, Texas - Updated 2020, 15 Best Things To Do In New Braunfels, Texas - Updated 2020, 12 Best Things To Do In And Near Canyon Lake, Texas - Updated 2020. As the food is important in Texas, a buffet-style breakfast is provided each morning along with hot drinks and delicious tacos. Texas is home to big food and big adventure, so make it fast and try out one of these hotels by the river in New Braunfels. Hotels On The River in New Braunfels on YP.com. Book your hotel in New Braunfels and pay later with Expedia. 67 USD, Swimming pool Free parking I recommend staying here. Hotel website. The motel was very clean, and served its purpose. 75 USD, Family rooms Gruene Hall is Texas' oldest dance hall and the Texas Ski Ranch offers all sorts of extreme sports. Gruene Outpost River Lodge (from USD 89), 9. Price: from View deals for New Braunfels on the River. Family-friendly stay with in-room kitchens in New Braunfels. Fitted with flat-screen TV and mini-fridges, you’ll have everything for your comfort. Air conditioning The Guadalupe River runs through New Braunfels. While you sightsee around New Braunfels, be sure to check out Sleep Inn And Suites for a fun break. All rooms have kitchens and sofa beds. 175 USD, On-site parking A relaxing river-tubing adventure awaits you if you enjoy being in the outdoors. This delayed my departure. Show Prices. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort is minutes away. You can also relax in the hot tub while you listen to the murmur of the river rushing by. 575 TX 46 South, I-35, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1254 FM 1101, I-35, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1437 Business US 35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 375 TX 46 South, I-35, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1465 I-35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1477 I-35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 1483 I-35 North, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 510 TX 46 South, I-35, Exit 189, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Inside, you’ll find simple yet modern-styled rooms that come with a fridge, television and even a desk where you can catch up on some work. Driving up to the Courtyard, you’ll find a resemblance to some other hotels that you may have seen in the past. Free WiFi Our guests praise the WiFi in our reviews. Poor room furniture, and the carpet needed cleaning. Don’t miss a stay at this awesome inn by the river. Unsubscribe in one click. Price: from Fishing She enjoys traveling and learning about new cultures, and when... (Do a quick search on the following sites), Top 9 Hotels By The River In New Braunfels, Texas, Search Vrbo for the best Holiday Homes & Rentals, hotels on the river in new braunfels | gruene river hotel & retreat, hotels on the river in new braunfels | courtyard by marriott, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized, hotels on the river in new braunfels | fairfield inn & suites by marriott, Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, hotels on the river in new braunfels | country inn & suites by radisson, Food can be delivered to guest accommodation, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas, 17 Airbnb Rentals For Your Romantic Getaway In The Texas Hill Country - Updated 2020, Top 14 Airbnb Vacation Rentals In San Antonio, United States - Updated 2020, Top 15 Airbnb Cabins In Wimberley, Texas - Updated 2020, 1. WiFi available in all areas To get the most out of your visit to New Braunfels, you and your family, friends, or business group will need to be here for a few days. Save more on a wide range of New Braunfels hotels! Price: from If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in New Braunfels can be found for $0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). The hotel was clean. A buffet breakfast awaits guests who love a hot meal first thing in the morning. The staff was friendly, and breakfast was good. "The hotel stay was better than I expected. Ask fellow travellers and travel experts here. I'll definitely be back. Plenty of hot water for showers. Hotels near River Acres Park, New Braunfels on Tripadvisor: Find 8,168 traveler reviews, 3,947 candid photos, and prices for 684 hotels near River Acres Park in New Braunfels, TX. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, New Braunfels, TX. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. 135 USD, Non-smoking rooms You can buy and claim online, even after you've left home. Those who enjoy working-out will be glad to know a fitness centre is on-site and even an outdoor pool when you’re ready to cool off. Vending machine (drinks) New Braunfels Hotels, Motels, Lodging, and Accommodations by the River – New Braunfels, Texas TX Tex, USA. Hotels near Comal River, New Braunfels on Tripadvisor: Find 7,409 traveller reviews, 3,945 candid photos, and prices for 395 hotels near Comal River in New Braunfels, TX. First aid kit available It was even stocked with clean dishes, a coffee machine and toaster. Stay in hotels and other accommodations near Brauntex Theatre, Museum Of Texas Handmade Furniture, and Texas Agriculture Education and Heritage Center. Private parking On-site parking Price: from I recommend staying here. Nice room. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson (from USD 75), 6. Don't stay here if you care about customer service. Brimming with culture and a variety of attractions, New Braunfels is the place to be. There was only one handicap room on the 1st floor, so I had to stay on the 3rd floor. Plenty of choices at breakfast. Heating. Lift The resort offers living spaces in the form of suites and apartment lofts that come with offers such as free WiFi, cable TV, and refrigerator. - Stay at this romantic cabin in New Braunfels. Free parking WiFi available in all areas "The motel room was nice, clean, and reasonably priced. 1 - Gruene River Inn, New Braunfels, Terrasse/Patio; 2 - Gruene River Inn, New Braunfels, Zimmer, 1 Queen-Bett, Zimmer; 3 - Gruene River Inn, New Braunfels, Zimmer (Gruene River I

Andhra Pradesh Liquor Brands List 2020, Microwave Cooking For One Meme, Why Do We Talk To Dogs In High-pitched Voices, Mass Bay Brewing Company Careers, Aira Shark Tank,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 − 6 =