Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain off any excess fat and add the taco seasoning, canned diced tomatoes, tomato paste, spaghetti and water. I love casserole recipes … Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2020. This Taco Spaghetti is Amazing! Our favorite Mexican casserole! CRAZY good! I add just a tablespoon of tomato paste because a little tomato flavor is a must for me when it comes to pasta. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. While this isn’t exactly the “crunchy taco hamburger helper” because I skipped adding the tortilla chips on top, the ooey gooey meat and cheese sauce is still the same and with just a few ingredients! […] ​Dish Monday – Easy Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe Tuesday – Taco Spaghetti Wednesday – Easy Sausage Vegetable Bake Thursday – Crockpot Pork Loin Friday – […], Subscriber exclusive: e-cookbook with subscription*. For instance, cumin is not one of my favorite spices and I find most commercial varieties go too heavy handed for my taste. Drain ground beef and add taco seasoning per packet directions. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain. Leftovers reheat well. I like to serve it with a side salad to make it a little healthier. Bring to a boil then cover, reduce heat and simmer … Add in all but 1 cup cheese. This Easy Taco Bake is a pasta dish that tastes just like a taco! Put remaining cheese on top, and melt. When I make my own, I reduce the amount. We ate this three days in a row! Sprinkle cheese on top and cover. Remove from heat. One serving of this taco pasta bake has 24 grams of protein with only 28 grams of carbs and 250 calories. Ready in 30 minutes!! Maybe more–voila; taco spaghetti! That’s the beauty of making your own. Brown. Cook spaghetti noodles. Stir occasionally. Taco meat, velveeta, diced tomatoes with green chilies, spaghetti, cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese. Add taco seasoning, water, diced tomatoes, corn and tomato sauce. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. Can be made start to finish in just 20 minutes. Stir in Ro*Tel®, tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water. The cousin said this is a keeper recipe. Brown ground beef, crumbling while it browns. Taco Spaghetti – THE BEST! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More How about some diced jalapeño tossed on top. Baked spaghetti pasta, taco flavored ground beef, a diced tomato and chili sauce and gooey layers of Mexican cheese brought together to create this delicious family pleasing TACO SPAGHETTI BAKE. Pasta, ground beef, chili beans, tomato sauce, shredded cheese, and Velveeta cheese make this taco spaghetti casserole so delicious and family friendly. It adds pretty much all the flavor you need. Tasty, satisfying, and delicious, you can even make baked spaghetti … Cook ground beef in a large nonstick skillet until no loger pink, crumbling it as it cooks. Thank You for Your Awesome Recipe , Your email address will not be published. Sprinkle taco seasoning over ground beef and add water. However, it will taste way better if you make your own. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). THANK YOU!. Bring to a boil then cover, reduce heat and simmer until spaghetti is tender, about 15 minutes. Not a very diet-friendly recipe but very friendly and economical. Add tomato paste, Rotel tomatoes, condensed soup, and velveeta cheese, and cheddar cheese. Of course you can use the handy dandy package of taco seasoning that you get at the supermarket. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. If you love tacos, and who doesn’t, right, then you are going to LOVE this casserole. Your children and grandchildren (when they come over) will love this taco spaghetti recipe, although they may be surprised that there are no tacos in it! I like to buy the tomato paste in a tube. Taco Casserole – A Big Family Favorite. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Stir to combine. The creaminess comes from a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and some Velveeta cheese. All Rights Reserved. Remove all of beef mixture to large bowl when cooked. Serve, and enjoy! This makes a lot of pasta. Taco Spaghetti is all you favorite taco flavors in comforting spaghetti form on your table in less than 25 minutes! But what do you do when you have to have some and you’re out of shells or anything else you can use as one? OMG I can’t love this comment enough!!! Stir in the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, RO-TEL, and the water and bring to a boil. When you make up your own batch of taco seasoning, you can customize it to your taste. All the flavors of a taco baked into a pasta casserole … A packet of taco seasoning is a huge short-cut for this recipe. It’s a Mexican meets Italian easy dinner that can easily be made ahead of time and freezes great. We are enjoying Right Now Cook ground beef with onion and garlic, breaking up with a spoon as it cooks, till no longer pink. Coat a large pan with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium heat. It’s one of America’s (and quite possibly the world’s) most beloved fast foods. Transfer the pasta mixture to the greased baking dish. Or you can use a can of drained corn instead. Drain off any excess fat and add the taco seasoning, canned diced tomatoes, tomato paste, spaghetti and water. To save time, while the water is coming to a boil, start browning the ground beef. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Creamy Taco Spaghetti is so wonderfully creamy and cheesy and full of Tex-Mex flavor. It’s so quick and easy to make, it’s perfect for a weeknight meal. Glad you enjoyed it and made it your own!!! Filed Under: Beef, Everyday Meals, Pasta Tagged With: pasta, skillet diners, tacos. Serve once cheese is … How about some red pepper flakes in with the meat. Bake at 350° for 25 mins. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Required fields are marked *. My husband saw this recipe and sent it to me. Add the cooked pasta and black beans. My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly in the center. It’ll work very well. Taco Spaghetti is fast, easy, and comes together in 30 minutes or less - all in one pot. The juice from the tomatoes and the added liquid cooks the spaghetti to perfection and creates its own taco-seasoned sauce. Heat olive oil in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. It’s a basic meat sauce but unlike Italian flavorings, it’s got Mexican flavorings. These tacos have no shells. It's wonderfully comforting, hearty and boasts BIG, bold, complex flavors in super LITTLE time! 2 In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. You won’t meet too many people who don’t like tacos. Also chopped up 1 jalapeno pepper in the sauce. Your email address will not be published. The possibilities are endless. The recipe makes nine servings, so you could feed the entire family for a few days or double up on servings and have a 500-calorie, protein-packed meal for four days. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot, boil pasta a couple minutes shy of package directions. Also a good way to use leftover taco … Break the … Easy Baked Taco Spaghetti. Stir the cooked pasta, corn, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the olives, salsa, and green chiles into the meat. Cook Pasta until done. Brown ground beef, crumbling while it browns. Cook over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring to mix well. All of your favorite taco fixings can be found in this crowd-pleasing casserole. No part of this website may be reproduced without The Midnight Baker's express consent. Cover the dish with foil and place in the oven. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the ground meat over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Taco Spaghetti is my new favorite pasta, new favorite easy dinner, new favorite Mexican dinner and on and on! Perfect for when you can’t decide between tacos & spaghetti for dinner! You could always add an extra can of green chiles in addition to what’s in the diced tomatoes. Add tomato paste, Rotel tomatoes, condensed soup, and velveeta cheese, and cheddar cheese. To up the cheese flavor, there’s also 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, either Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, depending on your preference. Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted, about 2 minutes. The answer is–use some spaghetti! We all enjoyed it very much. 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. After all, what is taco filling anyway. SO good! I like to add a can of black beans, but you can leave them out if you don’t like black beans. This is my favorite recipe for taco seasoning. Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack would work well too. & drain ground beef, mix ground beef with rotel tomatoes, taco seasoning mix, and olives. Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Serve topped with the fresh diced tomato and cilantro. It will keep in the refrigerator for weeks once it is opened and is great for when you need just a little tomato paste for a recipe. Use “Hot” taco seasoning, “Hot” Rotel tomatoes, and serve with Cholulu hot sauce. Plus, it uses convenience products like canned soup and veggies, cooked chicken and taco seasoning mix … Million Dollar Taco Spaghetti – easy baked Mexican spaghetti casserole that tastes like a million bucks! This is pretty darned good the way it is, but if you like spicy, then go to town. It was great. Cook spaghetti to al dente as directed on package. Remove from the heat and stir in cheeses until they are melted. We are a family of only 2 and I hate leftovers so everything worked out well. I made it Sunday after church for my husband, his cousin and myself. If you take one to a potluck, your casserole … Sprinkle taco seasoning over ground beef and add water. Looked at this recipe for several days and then decided to give it a try. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Top with chopped fresh cilantro and pickled jalalpenos and you have a plate full of comfort food. Heat olive oil in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. Drain and transfer pasta to prepared baking dish… Cook until onion has softened and the mixture is fragrant. mexican spaghetti, one pan mexican dinners, quick mexican dinners, tacos without the shell, 1 packet of commercial taco seasoning can be substituted, Easy Weekly Meal Plan Week 180 - Family Fresh Meals. Simple prep, minimal cleanup, tons of flavor! Remove the dish from the oven. I did change it a bit by reducing the pasta to about 1/2 and using my own taco seasoning. And as always, adjust for your personal tastes. Yes, the flavor is necessary but for my personal tastes I don’t like it to be the most prominent flavor. Everyone cleaned their plates – even our picky eaters! Add in the black beans, salsa, cilantro, … Pasta, cheese, and a taco meat sauce baked in one dish. A few minutes before the meat is cooked through, add the chopped onion to the skillet. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. In a large oven-safe skillet, brown the hamburger and the onion, drain off any excess fat. It is now in my favorite recipes along with many others you have shown. Easy to make main meal and dessert recipes. Cook pasta in salted water according to packgae directions. Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make. shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend. As a result, it’s the perfect thing to top spaghetti or any pasta for that matter. Tacos and spaghetti come together in this easy to make casserole that scores big time at the supper table! Bring to a boil. Instant hit with my hubby. *Link to download will be in your confirmation email. Add the ground turkey and taco seasoning to the pan and cook until turkey is cooked through. Mix in with ground beef. It’s served over spaghetti but is just as flavorful. Meanwhile, cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat until no longer … While pasta is cooking brown the ground beef. Cook over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring to mix well. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes. Made with ground beef, pasta, taco seasoning and loaded with cheese, this is comfort food taken to the max.

Entry Level Music Industry Jobs, Consistency Culture Example, Oxford Reading Buddy, Canmore Nordic Centre Shop, Best Pickups For Metal 2020,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 − 6 =