It is kept very clean. Its crazy! When I asked for options because I didn’t want to stay at the hotel. We're glad to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed a renewal vacation. Hope to have you back soon. Great value for the price. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. See 5,508 traveller reviews, 5,950 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Now HK$1,907 (Was H̶K̶$̶2̶,̶1̶5̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Nevertheless, when you reached out to our Front Desk Manager, Mr. Yovan Morera to share your experience at the restaurant, he kindly offered you the opportunity to change your bracelets and grant access for you and your wife to access this area - which based on our records - you immediately declined. Additionally, when guests were unable to book their meals at our restaurants and they still show up at the different venues, we always welcome them and make sure to guide them to the restaurants that have availability at the time. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa is an eco-friendly resort in Playa Conchal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. We need to know how many guests will be having breakfast, lunch and/or dining at each of our restaurants due to sanitary regulations. Warm regards, We stayed 3 days in two rooms and in one of them the minibar only had two drinks and the other room was full. Disgusting! I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that the reason why we ask our guests to reserve their meal times in our restaurants, is precisely to maintain the correct restaurant capacity of 50% as requested by the local health authorities. It is quite huge...so it’s easer to just call for pick up and transportation insteas of walking around. Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,500 traveller reviews, 5,947 photos, and cheap rates for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. True to its brand, the Westin provides a luxurious home-away-from-home with more than 400 rooms with separate bedrooms and living areas. It’s a very beautiful place. Please enter a valid email address. The first thing that jumped out to us about the Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal All-In-Inclusive Resort is the 24-hours room service. We will be glad to go back. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Contributions should be travel related. What are some restaurants close to The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa? Here is a review of the all-inclusive Westin Playa Conchal in Costa Rica. Our second stay here was as wonderful as the first time! I have shared your comments with our Accountable Department Heads to review your feedback diligently, and if necessary, implement immediate root cause solutions to avoid these situations from happening again. What are some of the property amenities at The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa? These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. The Westin is one of only a handful of properties located on Playa Conchal, which regularly ranks among Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. True to its brand, the Westin provides a luxurious home-away-from-home with more than 400 rooms with separate bedrooms and living areas. They were very respectful of all the regulations, cleaning protocols and mask wearing requirements. They kept getting our food orders wrong, we ordered shuttles they never arrived we had to walk instead. (remember “5star hotel”) Keep that on mind when booking if you are used to a 5 star standard because. Yes, it is 0.4 miles away from the center of Playa Conchal. Discover genuine guest reviews for Bougainvillea Condo at the Westin Playa Conchal Beach SPA Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Book the The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa - Stay at this 4.5-star luxury property in Cabo Velas. Very helful and friendly! Yes, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa offers an airport shuttle for guests. The Westin Playa Conchal Golf & Spa Resort provides an excellent location to experience the peace and happiness of the pura vida lifestyle. Just last to mention the pool entertainment. It is just beautiful. I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with some aspects of our property and its services. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Erick G ( with blue shirt)was nice guy and helped us with adventures all day. Thanks! The Westin Playa Conchal, Costa Rica – Royal Beach Club Suite. The food is great quality, far from the average all inclusive resort. Sometimes people from the service were cleaning the rooms, and it was too noisy. Pick your preferred language. Also when they are exposed to certain humidity levels and when they are in contact with water or sweat. Where is The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal located? Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Again, very good at social distancing and masks wearing while giving an amazing and informative tour. The hotel is clean and food is great. Answer 1 of 11: I am reading a lot about theft at Westin Playa Conchal, what is the best procedure after alerting the front desk? Rainbow over the beautiful beach at … Warm regards, We want to avoid unnecessary entries to the guest room. I apologize if you ever felt that Mr. Morera was not interested in your wellbeing as that was not certainly the case. Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,506 traveller reviews, 5,950 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The grounds are beautiful and the ambiance is one of total relaxation. Prices are calculated as of 07/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 20/09/2020. Now £188 on Tripadvisor: The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal. The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Costa Rica: See 5,494 traveller reviews, 5,938 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Costa Rica and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I would definitely say it is NOT a 5 star hotel. will try to avoid chain hotels bz of this . It is not clear to me if due to the COVID 19 pandemic, but we found that the hotel is overrated, what we received for the price left much to be desired. We're glad to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed a renewal vacation. Customer service of management wasn’t great. Tucked in between the pristine forests of Guanacaste and the Pacific Ocean lays 2,400 acres of the Westin resort.This resort has all the services and amenities you need for a stress free vacation i… Popular attractions Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach are located nearby. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Lots of bird life and animal life around the property. It is a typical american all-in hotel with noisy guests. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Drive past the large gatehouse and up the manicured grounds that lead to the grand, open-air lobby building with views towards the ocean. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal: See 5,521 traveller reviews, 5,966 user photos and best deals for The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, ranked #2 of 4 Playa Conchal hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Westin Playa Conchal Amenities Conchal Beach Surrounded by almost 2,000 acres of tropical forest with a superb white sand beach and a championship 18-hole golf course, the Westin Playa Conchal Resort is the largest and most sophisticated All-Inclusive Resort in Costa Rica. With the Westin, depending on the time of year and location you're staying in, you will either see quite a lot-although it is not so 'wild', they are obviously there for the abundance of food- or very little(if the one reads the reviews, they are generally quite polarised in terms of wildlife spotting). Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). I booked this stay to celebrate an special occasion. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Nice staff and reserve but not worth the price tag! User rating 3.6/5 with 4 reviews; See what other travelers are saying about Westin Golf Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal Timeshare Resort in Playa Conchal, Costa Rica Drinks are weak at swim up bar. -Check in The pool, the food, the animals, the room, the staff, the beautiful of it all. Food was pretty good considering its all inclusive. If you want to eat out, your best bet is to hail a taxi to Playa Tamarindo, just 30 minutes’ drive away. The Westin Golf Resort & Spa is a beachside resort and wedding venue in Playa Conchal, Costa Rica. No one jumped in reception to help out. Fodor's Expert Review The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal. Read certified reviews for The Westin Reserva Conchal Golf Resort And Spa on Monarc.ca. Once I was there a week I had to be a different color band to be able to be in the quieter pool the better alcohols the better restaurants and the air con buffet room. And all were to Westin standards. Staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Whether you're a tourist or traveling on business, The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal – All-Inclusive is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Playa Conchal. Rated number 8 of 12 hotels in Liberia, Costa Rica by Canadian travellers. I had reserved 7 nights, but left after 3. Food and beverage services, room service average time 45 minutes to 1 hr and the pizza place service took 1 hr..Make sure you have enough change for tipping or you will spoil you trip, staff highly expect tips. Nothing they even charge me for extra charges after checkout on the wrong card!! By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Book the The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa - Stay at this 4.5-star luxury property in Cabo Velas. Además, como huésped de The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, puedes disfrutar de piscina y desayuno disponibles allí mismo. They said that normally reservations are done upon checking but given that it was an special ocassion they were going to make an exception. All the staff were so pleasant & helpful. We loved the tower rooms beside the quieter adult pool. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Grass at the pool and between bongalows has to be renewed. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Booking.com Guest Review Guidelines To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Conchal beach is totally beautiful, is one of the top things of this hotel. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. which were much more active and noisy. Fabian and Marissa tried to help but it was still a let down. All these different restaurants keep your stay interesting as well. Not even a I’m sorry. May 29, 2017 by The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Dear Ralph, Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. Allow me to start by saying that key cards can become deactivated when they are placed close to magnetic devices such as cell phones or credit cards. He was so friendly and chatty I can’t say enough! It’s been nonstop problems each of the three days I was there. Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,500 traveller reviews, 5,948 photos, and cheap rates for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We also booked surfing lessons through “Swiss travel”, whom are located in the hotel, and it was such a great experience too. Guests praise the beach locale. Réserver The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 5 508 avis de voyageurs, 5 950 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, classé n°2 sur 4 hôtels à Playa Conchal … Be aware that the beach is not provat and there are no chairs available. The natural reserve in West In is amazing, the animals the golf course the little lake. Contact Police? Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal . Thanks! The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa is 1,800 feet from the center of Playa Conchal. Italian and sea food restaurants are INCREDIBLE. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Error: One of the bathrooms had brown water, the imperial bar did not have it open due to the pandemic, although they offered it to me before booking, and in other hotels they keep them open. There is still a lot of improvement to be made before it becomes one. I did afterwards and got a great response from a manager, showing their commitment to excellence. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Spa services were reasonably priced. There are more places to choose from in the Playa Conchal area. We appreciated the separation of adult quiet pool areas and family areas. They were proficient in English and they were happy to help us with our spanish. We were fussy eaters and he tried to accommodate us every time he remember everything every time of our preferences. Popular attractions Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach are located nearby. Playa Conchal G Cabo Velas, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50308, Costa Rica Sometimes, the best day of vacation is spent hanging out at and around the hotel and … While I know this process may take a little longer than usual and may in some way affect the “timing” in which the services are provided, I am sure you know this is simply the way we should work from now on, under “the new normal”. It was a great stay, we will try to come back. Book the Bougainvillea Condo at the Westin Playa Conchal Beach SPA Resort - Stay at this condo in Brasilito. Every time we went out for a meal we had an amazing experience. Discover genuine guest reviews for The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Deluxe Junior Suite Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. bz i travel all over the world. Now £192 on Tripadvisor: The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal. The staff was amazing through out the restaurants. Worth every penny. Nearby attractions include Playa Conchal (0.4 miles). Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,494 traveller reviews, 5,939 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Sincerely, Yasil Alvarado Complex Management Office | Gerencia de Hotel Complex The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All – Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa Guanacaste, Santa Cruz, Cabo Velas, Playa Conchal, Hotels near The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa Pool, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa Gym, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa Rooms, Playa Conchal All Inclusive Family Resorts, Hotels near Conchal Adventures Costa Rica, Hotels near Universidad Atonoma de Chiapas Facultad de Derecho Campus III. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 9 restaurants. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Didn't try the golf but the course looked very well maintained. There were problems with restaurant reservations, one of the sales agents arranged to make the reservations, but when we got to the restaurant there were no reservations and they sent us out of the restaurant on a terrace other than the restaurant, neither the variety of food nor the Quality were the best, there were many things that the restaurants had but were not on the menu (Ex Salmon), also if we asked for another dish it was not very well. Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,503 traveller reviews, 5,948 photos, and cheap rates for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Didnt like how I booked at one price and when I got there was charged a different price. Popular attractions Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach are located nearby. We ordered our lunch to our poolside loungers every day, that was heaven. View deals for The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,494 traveller reviews, 5,936 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Near Conchal Beach. Respect the privacy of others. Book The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor: See 5,494 traveller reviews, 5,939 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Do not stay at this hotel. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Overall this was a very relaxing vacation and a good way to socially distance and get fresh air and exercise in a safe manner. Our room was well cleaned and we had a choice of how often we wanted the linens changed. But the key here is the service. Marlon in la Sabana was also amazing! That was the Westin Reserva Conchal. His solution was to move me to the W and charge me an additional $200 per night. I spent 30 minutes making a reservation for breakfast and then was turned away. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. There was a group of 150 tourists, and as nationals we felt a little “excluded” due to all the attention driven to them in terms or service. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Conchal beach is totally beautiful, is one of the top things of this hotel. Browse Venue prices, photos and 25 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5. Rated number 8 of 12 hotels in Liberia, Costa Rica … The Mitra buffet was really good the restaurants are even better. Yet not even a call back from the manager but instead was told to emailed him. See 5,500 traveler reviews, 5,948 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal … Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 9 restaurants. - Room Service Please see our partners for more details. The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Guanacaste, Costa Rica ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler. We had a fantastic stay and felt well and truly safe during this pandemic. Would highly recommend. Took us 2 hours to check and we weren’t impressed with the chap on reception. Response from YASIL ALVARADO, General Manager at The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa. The food as well is amazing! Playa Conchal 1Km antes de Playa Brasilito, 50308 Playa Conchal, Costa Rica. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in our reviews. The beach is wonderful and you can walk along the pathways in the shaded areas in the trees or along the shortline. Generally really disappointed and would NOT stay there again. Everything is over priced the shops, excursions, transport. I like the location next to beach and spread in nice environments and lot of activities. All Inclusive with 10 Gourmet Restaurants! It is more like a 4 star hotel. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive: Avoid the "Royal Beach Club"... see photos - See 5,506 traveller reviews, 5,537 candid photos, and great deals for Playa Conchal, Costa Rica, at Tripadvisor. Does The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa offer any business services? Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Overall excellent, looking forward to go again. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, TownePlace Suites Raleigh Cary/Weston Parkway, La Casa del Mezquite - Boutique Villas Xichu, Reviews of The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. The wait staff and poolside staff are very attentive and friendly. The room was not as big as we thought (junior suite). I have no comments in here. Everything was ok. They sent me to reception and collect it where I was told they weren’t offering that service. Enjoy a spa tub, a fitness center, and onsite parking. Own or manage this property? The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like Conchal Beach and Playa Brasilito. Prices are calculated as of 05/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 18/10/2020. Like the use of plastic cups and plastic water bottles. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Is The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa located near the city center? See 5,501 traveller reviews, 5,948 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. In order to avoid this problem, key cards are placed inside of a “key holder” and delivered to our guests during the registration process. Bad experience . All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. We had high expectations of the place, but there were always problems. Although the drinking water they serve at the table, comes from the tap, it is not a nice presentation to the guests. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, placeret som nr. Loved the meandering pool and 'beach style' entry points at several places around the edge. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We could hear the howler monkeys but we never actually saw them. We work intensively to maintain the social distancing at all times. Read reviews of The Westin Golf Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal – All-Inclusive from real travelers and learn more about our resort hotel in Guanacaste. The food options and quality, the staff always helping you and letting you know where everything is. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa Features, Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal 232-5150 Costa Rica, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Tucked away in Playa Conchal, the Riviera of Costa Rica, the all-inclusive Westin Golf resort is sprawled across 2,400 beachfront acres. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal: See 5,516 traveller reviews, 5,959 photos, and cheap rates for The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. one bed room ) what i booked for and one hour at check in process. The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, Playa Conchal: 5,502 Hotel Reviews, 5,948 traveller photos, and great deals for The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All-Inclusive, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Booking.com Guest Review Guidelines To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. With its nondescript Spanish-style buildings and extravagant pools, the Westin feels very much like a chain hotel, probably because it is. We did one, resort booked, off the property tour to see the nesting sea turtles after dark. Family vacations, romantic gatherings, and professional events are adequately provided for at Westin Playa Conchal. Very nice beach at this property. Before my stay, I contacted the hotel through the Marriot Bonvoy app to see if I was possible to make a reservation for dinner before hand (since the are operating with limited seating due to Covid I didn't want to risk it). See 5,530 traveler reviews, 5,977 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Playa Conchal and rated 4.5 of 5 … We did the short walk to the north end of the beach and into the very small community of Brasilito for a change of scenery. WiFi is free, and this property also features 9 restaurants and a spa. Los huéspedes que lleguen en coche tienen acceso a parking gratis. Tucked in between the pristine forests of Guanacaste and the Pacific Ocean lays 2,400 acres of the Westin resort. 1 Not Recommended. 24-hour All-Inclusive at Westin Costa Rica Resort. I wouldn’t have a complaint about them. The Keys didn’t work on check in. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal: See 5,521 traveller reviews, 5,966 user photos and best deals for The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, ranked #2 of 4 Playa Conchal hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The outdoor spaces were very clean and the grounds were well maintained. Vendors on the beach. Not only that, during that dinner, knowning that we were celebrating, the staff at Bamboo restaurant had gestures towards us (without us asking) that simply made the experience perfect.

Stella Lou Desktop Wallpaper, Deepcool Cpu Liquid Cooler, Mantis Shrimp Size, Pumpkin Empanada Recipe With Anise, Disadvantages Of Plastic Cutlery, Studio Spaces To Rent Near Me, Documentation Coordinator Interview Questions, Great White Shark Breeding Season, Mkinitcpio Linux Preset Not Found, Shea Butter For Lips Benefits,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

13 − 6 =